1974 Pontiac Luxury LeMans Safari 400

Discussion in 'Station Wagon Auctions, Craigs List and Other Stat' started by jwdtenn, Nov 30, 2015.

1. moparandfomoco

moparandfomoco Well-Known Member

I agree JWD. Neither do I think it's that bad.

If you wanted to see rust, you should have seen my dad's Colonnade wagon, now that was moldy and rusty.....this is nothing.

2. jwdtenn

jwdtenn Well-Known Member

3. Krash Kadillak

Krash Kadillak Well-Known Member

Wagon Garage:
    The roof dent isn't all that bad, but since it was never repaired, the windshield now leaks and you've got rust behind it. Expect problems there.....

WagonKiller likes this.
  4. elB

elB Well-Known Member

Wagon Garage:
    Those pictures of the 3rd row seat show the car has been retaining water back there, in addition to the broken windshield\dented roof. I still like it, I'd drive it as-is in our mild winters with occasional snow\salt, provided it doesn't leak like crazy when it rains (which is a problem I've fought on 2 cars out here and NOT fun). Water leaks aren't a big deal in SoCal when it only rains a few days a year, not in places of the country where it rains several inches over 3-4 days a few times a month.

5. elB

elB Well-Known Member

Wagon Garage:
    Those pictures of the 3rd row seat show the car has been retaining water back there, in addition to the broken windshield\dented roof. I still like it, I'd drive it as-is in our mild winters with occasional snow\salt, provided it doesn't leak like crazy when it rains (which is a problem I've fought on 2 cars out here and NOT fun). Water leaks aren't a big deal in SoCal when it only rains a few days a year, not in places of the country where it rains several inches over 3-4 days a few times a month.

WagonKiller likes this.
  6. WagonKiller

WagonKiller Well-Known Member

After my first wagon I basically resealed ALL the windows in any I owned after that.