Separate names with a comma.
Love it. Looks great.
Thank you. I appreciate it. 1 coil cut out of the front springs. G body springs in the rear out of a cutlass supreme. New sway bar linkages, and...
Mild lowering job to make it a little easier on the eyes. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Congrats. Awesome.. I like it. I'll be watching for sure. I sure wish I had a set of those wheels for my car.
Well, got the rear all wrapped up for now. Looks great and still rides great as well- still a few tweaks to be made. Down about 2.5" all the way...
Fantastic. Beautiful wagons Mike. Thanks for sharing! Take care.
Thank you 101Volts 81x11 wow.. Super nice olds. Where is it now? What do you currently have? Details on that steering wheel please. It looks...
Stock 225 75 15 right now. Not sure what route I want to take with it right now, but more than likely I'll be doing a full air ride set up this...
I'm not sure about these big balloon tires on the front either. Haha. Oh well.. in due time I guess.
Yep, that's coming as well. Very limited on time right now. Thanks Fred. Good talking to you the other night!
Got the front dialed in for now. Moving onto the rear next, and flipping the whitewalls in. [ATTACH]
This thing is so awesome. Did it sell?
WOW. Congratulations
Dug out my old moondiscs and popped them on. I'm thinking flip the black wall out, and a good 3" drop and it will look pretty cool. [ATTACH]
Hoop, is that a set of buick riviera wheels I see on your wagon? That was one of my choices for mine, but I had something up my sleeve to change...
Just wondering if anyone has some pics of a bbody roadmaster, or OCC wagon with a more traditional look. Lowered with a rake on 15" staggered 5...
Thanks for the ideas, but it's going to stay an olds. :)
Well, it arrived and it's on. The color is off, but I'm not that worried about it. I plan on painting the car one day anyway. Much better than the...
Yeah, I was totally disappointed that it had a caprice grill in it. Almost to the point where I almost passed on the wagon. It must have been a...
Well, scored a grill from my friend in Missouri. It's in the mail as we speak. I can't wait to get it in.. as you can see, it's ready.[ATTACH]...