Separate names with a comma.
After a 4 hour marathon to get grass cut & clean up my yard. I check for click sounds? I heard the heater, Air ride compressor, Antenna going up &...
Here is the Carburetor I bought to replace the one that did not work after changing both electrical sensors to ECM. It is sealed & not adjustable...
Interesting reply. I replaced the Quadrajet with one I bought rebuilt from Auto zone. Has a limited life time warranty? No shops will work on...
Hello I need some help. My 1990 Buick estate wagon has had the following replaced, Carb, A/C compressor, Power steering pump & lines, Alternator...
I was at the Dream cruise Saturday. Very congested traffic of new muscle cars. Few classics. Lots of police presents. Did not take my wagon. She...
When I get out of traction? I herniated several discs last week trying to get the Buick running. I give up. Took all the new parts off & re...
So I have to move to Florida to get my WAGON PAINTED? I do not understand the click between so called Great Hot Roders custom builders , Body &...
You found a body shop to paint your wagon? I have tried every body shop close to my home. Including dealers. None will do a complete repaint of my...
Fenders? My 90 Buick has very different fenders from Chevrolet, Olds & Cadillac. I have a fender but it has holes in it for wood grain. The...
Thanks for the reply Grizz. After I cut the grass I sat & looked at the brackets. No way it was from the top of engine. So laying on my back, It...
I have a 1990 Buick Estate wagon. Got totaled in March. I need some help getting her back together. I stripped off all the bent & reparable parts....
I wanted to change to a different Carb & Intake. Quadrajets are a pain. I have had several. Tried to get a different Carb & intake. No luck with a...
How did you do it? I have a 90 Buick Estate wagon. The computer controls everything. Did you use same sensor connectors to engine? I know that 3...
Why not use real wood paneling? Most is thin enough to attach with glue & use the molding from a wagon with fake shelf liner. Just a thought....
I give up. I have spent the last 8 months trying to get my Buick wagon ready to cruise this summer? Nope, Not happening. Hood that I thought was...
I need some help. I was hoping to get my Buick wagon on the road today for first Car show cruise in. Not happening. I was in process of getting...
Your luck with Buick Estate wagon sounds like mine. No speedometer problems. Just need people to stop hitting mine. I bought my 90 Wagon last...
Completed a experiment last night? More like early this morning. The Classic industries Taiwan made Radiator support fits on a 1990 Buick Estate...
Again? Nothing new. The idea of cameras to record goings on around my car sounds interesting. But how would I see the videos? Especially if those...
Video cameras? LOL When my SSR was beaten with a pipe at Zoo. Video cameras in parking lot. When a Big Gulp was dumped. Video cameras in...