Separate names with a comma.
Very instructive video. Many thanks
Cleaned the whole car, the tires and went for a nice and smooth ride listening to Emmylou Harris.
Much appreciated, thanks
Hi I have a 1989 Chevy Caprice Wagon with one carburetor. My question is: What do you think about SeaFoam injected directly in the carburetor? Is...
Nice !
Thank you, much appreciated. Next will be the dashboard witch is all cracked.
Do you have a bigger picture of your project?
What a beautiful job.
Designed by Vignale 1960. It is a custom design.[ATTACH]
The wire wheel hubcap with knock off are in place. Bolted to the lock brackets I find on Ebay. They are hard to come by, but I was lucky....
Body painted with oil based paint and roller/brush. Painted fake wood and varnish on top
If you like your car so much, restore it. I think first you need a garage. Then things will be easier.
This is a fantastic job. Amazing how talented you are.
The interior looks like any actual car. No imagination, just the fear to be different. By the way Poison Ivy has a very good point (y)
Grainger your best bet. You can buy one item at the time.
I like your wagon. Keep it :)
This is some pictures of what its look now. The lower part of the doors and body (where it is all messy) is in painting, the same color as the...
This car is so beautiful.
Thanks :)
It is a work in progress. Yes I will put some trim, and you right it make the transition better. The lower rocker panels will be painted black. A...