I have been looking at this as its only about a six hour ride away,or so, but it looks like its all RMW. What's the deal with this event?
I don't know much about it, but I think it is mostly 91-96 B-Bodies. I'm sure other wagons are welcome. There are probably posts for it on impalassforum.com and gmlongroof.com I would imagine.
i just attended wagonfest in Daytona beach. . a very friendly group of people. kinda felt like all my grandkids r nning aro nd. lol. I don't thinlk they want a b nch of Toyota wagons coming to the show
It's focused on '91-'96 GM B body wagons. Roadmaster, Caprice and Custom Cruisers. Others are welcome, B and D body sedans, boxes, and older GM wagons. We had almost 50 wagons in '09 all in one beautiful park in Geneva, NY. Here's a link to this years WagonFests, Florida's was in March, and NY is just a few months away. Come on out. http://gmlongroof.4umer.com/f6-wagonfest-2013
Here is a quick video my friend shot with 12 wagons taking a few mild laps around Watkins Glen International Speedway. We're doing this again this year too. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=6Hy_GS3u2EE#!