vehicular bucket list

Discussion in 'Station Wagon Lounge' started by a1awind, Aug 15, 2010.

1. a1awind

a1awind Tiki God

Wagon Garage:
    what cars/trucks/motorcycles do you want to own/own again before you die?
    options, colors engine..etc,?

2. Fat Tedy

Fat Tedy Island Red Neck

Dam, pretty clear for me, to own again....white with wood 1980 351W Colony Park, c/w red/burgandy leather interiour:2_thumbs_up_-_anima

Dam, if I'd only know back then what I have learned on this forum:slap:

3. a1awind

a1awind Tiki God

Wagon Garage:
    i myself have 5,
    1. want to own another YJ wrangler. 4.0 I6 5 speed, change out the YJ nose for a CJ nose. add a leaf to all for corners and put a marine grade stereo in it. bikini top and rear duster swap out factory wheels for a set of cj style white wagon wheels and side mirrors. thats it ... no crazy lift, no v8, no fancy lights or chrome.

2,as new of a Lexus LS or lincoln MKS as i can afford, any color but black.

3, new Honda Goldwing...loaded!!

4, 1998 Lincoln Mark VIII pearl white bone stock...just like my dads.

5, 1989-1992 Jeep comanche, long bed 4x4 4.0 I6, 5 speed id paint it
    burgundy or blue.

6, 1996 Dodge Ram van 360 or 318 v8, custom paint, 5 slot mags, custom
    interior.

4. rancheronut

rancheronut New Member

nothing untill my next find.

5. Krash Kadillak

Krash Kadillak Well-Known Member

Wagon Garage:
    Right now I would be satisfied having just one vintage wagon. I'm just still up in the air as to which one I want....
    --- '67 / '68 Pontiac Bonneville
    --- '81 Pontiac Bonneville
    --- '85 - '89 Buick Electra Estate
    --- '95 / '96 Buick Roadmaster Estate
    --- '87 / '88 Mercury Grand Marquis Colony Park

It's probably going to come down to whatever comes up that looks nice, that's also withing my budget.....

Don't really have any other 'must haves' on my vehicle wish list. We would like to get a couple of quads for funnin' sometime....there's dunes over a Florence on the coast.

6. Eagle Freek

Eagle Freek Well-Known Member

Wow, that's exactly what I was thinking when I read the question. I don't have a specific vehicle in mind. When the time comes to need/want another vehicle, I'll set some parameters and find one that fits.

7. Fat Tedy

Fat Tedy Island Red Neck

Hmmm, you guys have a valid point, I've never found my 80 again but had a couple nice foxes since and now have wood again...guess ya just can't go back but look foreward!:yup:

8. 84Parisienne

84Parisienne Active Member

Here are a few that are high on my list.

1) 86-89 Lincoln Town Car Limo or 86-91 Mercury Grand Marquis Limo. Color does not matter. I just think it would be fun to have a limo.
    2) 76-78 Chrysler New Yorker Brougham. I prefer black with the red corinthian leather interior.
    3) 86 or 87 Mercury Colony Park.
    4) 77-79 Chevy Impala sedan.
    5) 70-75 AMC Gremlin with a V8. Red, Orange, or Black with the white hockey stick stripes on the sides.

And for a daily driver a 2003+ Lincoln Town Car L Series (L series has an extended wheelbase). Black on Black.

9. Stormin' Norman

Stormin' Norman Well-Known Member

Wagon Garage:
    Another rust-free Fox-bodied Ford/Mercury wagon, with all the toys, except power seats. For sure one that has the Premium Sound system. Standard 4 speed would be nice with the 2.3L Turbo engine and console.

It's just the most flexible foxy wagon I've ever met. Well other than a few women I've known. :biglaugh:

10. snooterbuckets

snooterbuckets Well-Known Member

I've always dreamed of getting my "college" car back that I had sold in a fit of poverty. It was either sell it or get a job and at that point in my life, the answer to that was a no brainer. The car had to go!!
    It was a 1971 black Cutlass Supreme convertible with a white top and black vinyl interior. It had the Olds rally wheels and bucket seats with a floor shift and sport steering wheel. It came with the 350 4 bbl. I did love that car. I put 73000 miles on it in two years.
    Maybe some day.

11. Stormin' Norman

Wagon Garage:
    That's like 20 trips across the US! Holy smokin' Cutlass. Must've been one reliable bucket of Olds. (y):rofl2:

12. snooterbuckets

snooterbuckets Well-Known Member

I think that car was 1/2 the reason it took me 5 years to graduate instead of the normal 4. It was the nicest car out of all my friends', so whenever we wanted to take a "flight", (as we used to call our weekend drives), we'd always take mine.
    Quick story--We had planned a surprise birthday party for a friend of ours for a Saturday night. Her actual birthday was the previous Thursday, but since that was a "school night", we were going to save it for the weekend. As such, none of us thought to call her on her bday to wish her a happy one. Saturday rolled around and noone could find Mary Alice, eventhough her surprise party was in full swing. We finally called her parent's house in Roanoke Va, (we were in Clemson, SC), and discovered she had gone home for the weekend because she was no upset that none of her friends had called her on her birthday. So, five of us immediately piled into the Olds and left for Roanoke around 1 AM. Seems to me we got to her house around 5 AM or so, her mom cooked us all breakfast, we wished Mary Alice a happy bday, got back into the car and arrived back in Clemson around noon on Sunday.
    Ah, those were the days, right?

13. Stormin' Norman

Wagon Garage:
    Those WERE the days.:rofl2:
    My folks loved this restaurant in Hull, Quebec, Chez Henri. He made the best French Onion Soup period. Hull is across from our Capital, Ottawa, and the restaurant is about 6 blocks from the Parliament Buildings. Always full of politicos.

We lived near Toronto, Ontario. 180 miles east, on a 2 lane highway. Mom didn't want to cook, dad was snoozing in his 'aggressively Lazyboy' chair, and he just snapped up, and asked my mom if she'd like a nice bowl of onion soup for dinner. It was 2:00 PM, on a sunny, warm, Saturday, afternoon. "Sure!, lets go!" They change, get in the Hemi-convert and go! I'm LMAO! My sisters are stunned, and my kid brother wants play his drums.

They were back, happy as clams, by midnite. Dad said he flew low!:rofl2:

14. whjco

whjco Well-Known Member

I consider myself lucky. I still have the '65 Chevy BelAir 2dr that I go my driver's license in and went on my honeymoon with.

I had always hoped to someday find a '55 Chevy 2dr 210 wagon like my dad had when I was a kid and lucked into one about a year ago.

These are just two of my many blessings.

15. silverfox

silverfox New Member

Wagon Garage:
    I swear....every time I turn around there's another car I want. I can't even remember all the cars I would love to have and, seriously, I doubt that there would be enough room here to list all the cars I would love to own and/or build. I'll bet the number would exceed 100. Easily.