Poor KIA...

Discussion in 'General Automotive Tech' started by Xavier, May 8, 2012.

1. Xavier

Xavier Classic Goth

As it stands we will take what we can. We are already at the point were we are borrowing the $ to fill in the gaps and get us up to our waiting home in Chicago.

2. Xavier

Xavier Classic Goth

We figured out a helpful bit. We decided to rent a van from Enterprize car rental. Its half the cost of a moving company like uhaul. We are going to get rid of even more of what little we have, but its worth it. We will do what ever we can to get up there Monday. Zoe has job and school opportunities waiting for her and I can sell my glass art and work on my novel and my music... We are getting to Chicago!

3. Xavier

Xavier Classic Goth

As well, my roommate's, Stan, sister and her husband had offered us 1500 for. Well, we are at crunch time. they are coming over to see the car tomorrow. He is a retired master mechanic. He already knows about the car and his wife, Stan's sister, had one just like ours but hers was destroyed by the tornado and she really wants it. Please pray for them and us that they buy it. Its a really good car and has always been there for us.