Houston Astrodome, 1970s

Discussion in 'Station Wagon News From Around The Web' started by jwdtenn, Aug 3, 2017.

1. Grizz

Grizz Are we there yet???

Wagon Garage:
    ^^^sat down on em' Amos! Make it count son! That rotisserie is awesome!!! Wonder where that is? Must be somewhere that is not restricted by the FDA. Wonder if snake or gator meat is susceptible to salmonella? I've eaten rattlesnake and gator before. The gator (I believe it was tail meat) wasn't that great. But it wasn't made by those dudes. I like the woven bacon mat and the fact that he was using his Ka-Bar to cut the meat. Let's hope it's not the same one he had in Korea. The rattle snake I had was delicious! All the neighborhood cats and dogs around here disappear due to the coyotes. Not the "Wile E." kind. These are more of the "Mane G." Variety

2. ModelT1

ModelT1 Still Lost in the 50's

Wagon Garage:
    Our son in Florida has an even larger cooker. He traded a large boat, motor, and trailer. Another friend down there uses old 100 gal or larger propane tanks to build grilles. Those Florida rednecks don't fool around with kettle grilles. We liked any dead gator meat we had. We'd mostly buy ours at a gator farm near Titusville at Christmas, Fl.
    I mentioned on another thread 350 gators may escape a 10' fenced in gator farm near Houston.

http://i.imgur.com/Ou2cNZi.png

Last edited: Aug 29, 2017
    Grizz likes this.
  3. Poison_Ivy

Poison_Ivy Dogzilla Fan

Wagon Garage:
    It's no fun buying them, Sir. Did you forget, "No risk, no fun", already?
    Frig the FDA. They let in all that tainted fish from China. As long as the meat isn't sold, they have no jurisdiction, anyway.
    Just don't leave it laying around that long. Fresh kill is always best. The rest can be refrigerated or smoked of which the latter method won't need subsequent refrigeration.
    I suppose, East Asian recipes for dogs would also apply to cayotes. Need a video?

Grizz likes this.