2014 Stingray longroof?

Discussion in 'General Station Wagon Discussions' started by Olds Weighty Eight, Mar 15, 2013.

  1. Olds Weighty Eight

    Olds Weighty Eight New Member

    Joined:
    Jun 19, 2011
    Messages:
    1,483
    Likes Received:
    2
    Trophy Points:
    0
    Wagon Garage:
    1
    Location:
    Memphis, TN
  2. teej

    teej Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Oct 24, 2006
    Messages:
    730
    Likes Received:
    2
    Trophy Points:
    75
    Location:
    Cocoa Beach, FL
    I'd drive it. (If I fit, that is...)
     
  3. OrthmannJ

    OrthmannJ Always looking for old ford crew cabs

    Joined:
    Apr 25, 2009
    Messages:
    17,068
    Likes Received:
    4,918
    Trophy Points:
    848
    Location:
    Yakima Washington
    There, that's better. It looks better with the long roof.
     
  4. jmt455

    jmt455 Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    May 22, 2009
    Messages:
    2,377
    Likes Received:
    250
    Trophy Points:
    228
    Wagon Garage:
    1
    Location:
    SE Michigan
    That looks great.
     
  5. wagonmaster

    wagonmaster Administrator Staff Member Moderator

    Joined:
    May 6, 2006
    Messages:
    13,234
    Likes Received:
    2,552
    Trophy Points:
    1,122
    Wagon Garage:
    2
    Thats sharp!
     
  6. ModelT1

    ModelT1 Still Lost in the 50's

    Joined:
    May 18, 2011
    Messages:
    22,123
    Likes Received:
    1,441
    Trophy Points:
    808
    Wagon Garage:
    1
    Location:
    Central Illinois
    REALLY ! That's NOT a long roof. Can't haul 2X4's or cement blocks and lumber in it. :rofl2:
    Okay, I wouldn't kick it out of my garage. :yahoo:
     
  7. DocZombie

    DocZombie Village Crazy

    Joined:
    Jan 27, 2013
    Messages:
    478
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    0
    Location:
    North Alabama
    I love the top photo! Not VERY pratical as a wagon but still a thing of beauty!
     
  8. BlueVista

    BlueVista Well-Known Member Charter Member

    Joined:
    Jun 29, 2006
    Messages:
    1,900
    Likes Received:
    141
    Trophy Points:
    170
    Location:
    Northeast Ohio
    It's not a wagon or a longroof.
    It looks more like an old Porsche 944 on drugs.:biglaugh:
    I'd call it another one of the typical extendo raised trunk roof deals but Corvettes don't have trunks.:rofl2:
     

Share This Page