1982 DODGE ARIES wagon, Yakima, Washington ...... $7,000

Discussion in 'Station Wagon Auctions, Craigs List and Other Stat' started by Krash Kadillak, Jul 15, 2024.

1. Krash Kadillak

Krash Kadillak Well-Known Member

Wagon Garage:
    https://yakima.craigslist.org/cto/d/yakima-1982-dodge-aries-woody-station/7761393913.html

Total of 23 photos in ad, including a few showing some of wagons blemishes, all fairly minor, IMO.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Ad text:
    Take a look first - then we can talk $$

1982 Dodge Aries station wagon.
    Bucket seats with rare factory option / center console and floor shift (automatic).

This car is very original and is in excellent condition. It has won TWO best in class awards in the past two years.

The car was purchased new in July of 1982 at Brian Wilson's "Tacoma Dodge." It comes with the original "New Car Order" dealer sales paperwork and a factory Sales Brochure.

I am the third owner having purchased the car from a friend of the family. The car was reported to me as "his wife's car" and that she hardly ever drove it (there is a back story). I was told that it was always parked in their garage. When purchased the odometer showed 14809.00 and it currently has about 17,000 miles (I've put about 3K on it over the past couple of years). The Vehicle Certificate of Title shows 15,203.00 - and "EXEMPT" with a FIVE digit odometer.

Except for 2 years in Tacoma, and its time here in dry Eastern WA., car lived its entire life in the small town of Sequim, WA.(Clallam County). Sequim, despite being on the Olympic Peninsula is the driest city in Washington state. The car has absolutely NO rust and is mildew free.

More Information:

- the VIN is available if you want to check / verify it's history.

- Factory optional 2.6L g54b "HEMI" motor.

- Four period correct white-wall tires (new in 2022).

- Wood-grain vinyl siding and wood-gain vinyl accent trimmed luggage rack.

- Carpet is original and in good condition (slightly discolored on center hump) no holes or wear.

- Floor Mats are original (slightly discolored) and in good condition.

- Paint is original and in good condition with some blemishes (see pics).

- Interior is original with one blemish on the passenger seat (see pics).

- Head-liner is perfect (new).

- Radio is original AM/FM ( "All-Transistor" ) and must be "fine-tuned" occasionally as the station signal strength changes.

- NO A/C from the factory.

- Tilt steering wheel.

- Key words: stationwagon, town&country, lebaron, town and country.

* this will be a Cash, in person, in Yakima sale - please no text messages *

markfnc likes this.