1972 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

Discussion in 'Station Wagon Auctions, Craigs List and Other Stat' started by Professor, Mar 24, 2024.

1. Professor

Professor Well-Known Member

Wagon Garage:
    https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1056354165429982

Location Driggs, ID
    Seller Liam O'Neill
    Price $13,000

Seller's Description
    FOR SALE: Hi everybody, Unfortunately losing some storage space and after tough consideration I have decided to end my stewardship of this classic and rare wagon and am hoping someone can continue the legacy. I should have a full photo package available within 2 weeks. It is currently in heated winter storage and will be available in a week or so. Great survivor and driver as is, or would make a great complete restoration candidate. Car has 120k miles on it and I purchased it from the 2nd owner who had it since 1976. Originally out of South Carolina, it was used to go back and forth between Myrtle beach and Jackson Hole seasonally. It is currently located in Teton Valley, ID. Details are: 1972 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser VIN 3R45T2M520921 Trim Code 12 4 Dr Station wagon, 3 row, 455 Rocket V8 Pinehurst Green, wood panel, green interior Built March 1972 Recent work includes: - New rear clam window motor and NOS tailgate key switch - Fuel Filter, Oil, filter and chassis lube - Radiator Cap - Master cylinder and brake booster replacement - Air filter - Suretrac Power touring 235/75R15 tires - 4 door seals and door strikers - Master window switch replacement - Carpet shampoo Clamshell operates, there is some rust and bodywork along rear tailgate area around the switch that will need attention. Spare tire area has some rust that is certainly repairable. A/C works but has leak and needs recharged at beginning of each season. 8 track functions but speakers need replacement. Chassis and undercarriage are clean and rust free. Car is equipped with an aftermarket cruise control. Mechanically sound and runs well. Brake light is on and believed to be the proportioning valve out of adjustment, but brakes work fine. Front bench seat will need to be reupholstered, and car would benefit from a new carpet and headliner kit but is also fine as is. This is not a show car by any stretch, but isn't a complete tear down either. Again, not perfect, but a really great survivor rig ready for its next steward. Vehicle being sold as-is. I can help arrange transport or help with worldwide shipping as needed. Clean Idaho title. Priced at $13,000 Located in Teton Valley, ID, just outside Jackson Hole in the greater Yellowstone area. Happy to answer any questions or do a walk around video conference for any SERIOUS inquiries.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. markfnc

markfnc Well-Known Member

Pretty even wear on front seats.

3. moparandfomoco

moparandfomoco Well-Known Member

Is it me or does that front clip look a little wonky?

4. azblackhemi

azblackhemi Well-Known Member

Just West of Phoenix Arizona. In the Desert.
    The front bumper is definatly bent down on the right side.

5. 60Mercman

60Mercman Well-Known Member

Wagon Garage:
    It’s not you Bill, although you can be a bit wonky. lol yeah definitely something going on there.