1971 Ford Country Squire wagon - $5900 (Hoschton/ Braselton)

Discussion in 'Station Wagon Auctions, Craigs List and Other Stat' started by Professor, Mar 20, 2017.

1. Professor

Professor Well-Known Member

Wagon Garage:
    https://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/cto/6051256978.html

Up for sale is a 1971 ford ltd country squire wagon, it has a 400 cubic inch v8, c6 auto trans, power steering & brakes, power windows, third row seats. Off white exterior and ginger vinyl interior. Comes with a clean Georgia title and tons of paperwork. Was a one owner car in Pennsylvania used only seasonally. Never driven in salt, plus the the underside has had the Ziebart undercoating done. Shipped to California after the first owner died, then back to me, making me the third owner.

This car has 44000 original miles and while it is not a show car it is an extremely good driver. It starts right up and will go wherever you need it to go. In fact I just recently drove it on a camping trip and put about 300 miles on it with no issues.

The car is in good enough condition to enjoy it as is, but if you really wanted it perfect a respray and a redo of the woodgrain would not hurt. Also the front seat needs to be recovered and the headliner could use a repair in a few places.

The car is great and has been a joy to own, and I would not mind owning it from now on. However, I do have other vehicles I need to focus on including another wagon, so I am offering it for sale. If you're interested, email, call or text, but please leave a message and be patient as I have limited time during the week to answer calls. Located in Hoschton Georgia about an hour north of Atlanta.

upload_2017-3-20_18-0-32.png

upload_2017-3-20_18-1-0.png

2. n2fordmuscle

n2fordmuscle Well-Known Member

Wagon Garage:
    This is the same guy I bought my first wagon ('77 LTD II Squire) from. He seems to go through a couple of wagons a year. He sold a '68 Torino Squire wagon within the past 6 months.

3. jwdtenn

jwdtenn Well-Known Member

It's nice. Looks like no AC?

4. mrvans

mrvans Well-Known Member

Unusually optioned; power windows but no A/C. Seller states this was originally a PA car. Lack of A/C certainly hurts the value in the South.