Separate names with a comma.
Thanks for the Welcome too... It means alot that station wagon veterans- such as many of you are , liked this particular wagon I bought. I bug...
Hi again ! Yeah...I bet it's HORRIBLE to try and replace those caps. Yeah, Mom was surfin after I won the wagon and found the forum site. I had...
geez Ok...that is SO ridiculous !! How crazy... :biglaugh:
lorkav submitted a new Garage Item: 1990 Oldsmobile Custom cruiser Blue interior, 3rd seat still had factory/dealer plastic on floor,...
Blue interior, 3rd seat still had factory/dealer plastic on floor, everything works well, even cig. lighter ! Super clean. Not alot of speedy...
Just drove home today from Connecticut with my new 1990 Olds Custom Cruiser. It's ADORABLE. !! It's G I - normous !! I'm in love. Smooth ride...
I just bought THAT car ! I just drove the car you have previously commented on ( that was on e-bay) last week...) , HOME today from Connecticut...
ciao ! Come' bellezze macchine di voi :cheers:....Mi piace molto ! Io comprato una wagon 9/20, guidato a casa oggi. lo amo!! Benvenuto anche. :D
WOW , for real ? That makes it feel like it's famous. haha I hope it's as cool looking in person. :camera: Thanks all....will post photos...
Wow..that "hard to find parts comment" is freaking me out a bit. I'm a handy sort, for a girl , ( just replaced the Idle Air Control valve on...
Yesssir-ee Model T. !! :D Oops.. I mean SilverFox. Am trying to pick it up Friday. I loved your phrase Box-shaped. LOL :29:
Thanks ! I bought the mid-life crisis car last year ( also long-wanted) , a Honda S2000 Yellow. I signed onto a couple of forums for that for the...
Am arranging to pick up my just purchased 1990 Olds Custom Cruiser tomorrow !! Have been mocked non-stop ( but friendly-like ) by family and...