Separate names with a comma.
Nice work on the wagon! The trim pieces came out real nice....I had a question about your power steering....Is that original v8 PS? I was...
Blacksnake, It appears that the only bad section is the roof along the rain gutters from your pics....hopefully that rot hasn't extended into the...
Today I made a "droptop" out of the parts wagon.....cut that bad boy off at the bottom of the posts....with the help of the dewalt sawzill it was...
Stormin Norman, I am leaning more towards the bottom as well.....would like to "sleeve" it in as that will give it more strength....the A pillars...
Well I have revised my plan for the roof.....it appears that the A & D pillars are the same for both rooves....the difference is in the B & C...
she looks real good naked! Now the excitement begins for you and when she puts her new clothes on she is going to be a new lady....one fine one...
Yeah boy I just got back from NC with a new gift in the driveway! Todd over at the falcon farm hooked me with a nice '65 falcon parts wagon...the...
yeah baby walmart shopping cart at the junkyard....priceless! Who said that shopping at Walmart was better than the junkyard....at least you don't...
Man, I am jealous as there is another wagon that is alot cleaner than mine! Where is everyone finding these rust free works of art? That...
blacksnake, you are very fortunate on that battery tray area as well...most guys I have seen use the mustang battery tray and modify it to fit in...
It really is amazing how clean that wagon is....you definetly lucked out with not having to deal with the "rust monster"....the roof rain channels...
Blacksnake, yeah she is a piece of **** alright but will be a thing of beauty after a makeover....unfortunately she was abused like a crack hore!...
"kathy" looks real sweet....I thought my '65 falcon 2 dr wagon was rare! Your '64 definetly has a good base to start with...Are you going to...
Man I hit the home run with this one....I contacted Todd over at www.falconfarm.com (NC) and he said he had a 4 dr '65 falcon wagon that he is...
Today went back to the metal replacement pieces starting with the steering column firewall first....prior owners tried to install a power brake...
Today finished off disassembling the 289 by hammering out the freeze plugs...now she is a total naked lady...off goes the 289 for hot...
yeah how many pennies would I get?
krash Kadillak, the falcons are unibody in design....Since again the roof damage is so extensive in the inner structure it will be necessary to...
hey never even heard of a laser saw or water saw....as long as it cuts through the metal like butter would be a good choice....I think I am going...
hey Stormin Norman, When I decapitate the roof from the posts I will take some pics...might even do a youtube video.....yes it would be good info...