Separate names with a comma.
Made some progress on the interior today. I'm going with a 2 tone blue I've sprayed the lighter blue. [IMG] [IMG]
Worked on the back section of the interior added the spare tire hump and smoothed the floor. Also added door arm rests but need to move the back...
Yes I added some strips on each side for strength and to help line it up.
Made my cuts and have the police car fenders on. [IMG]
The front bumper / grill is not fitting up the way I would like it to and I have a police car parts body I'm going to cut and replace the resin...
I plan to get some progress over the weekend and I will be posting. I'm going to work on adding the side trim molding. Will also be cleaning up...
Received my paint today [IMG]
This is a Motor City Resin kit and a Gibson 383 resin engine that I'm starting with. This is going to be a factory stock build with Mist Blue Ploy...
Finally had to replace the front bumper cover and all the plastic shields on the underside. The only complaint my wife has with the car is that...
Picked up this Fury wagon from Motor City Resin. I'm planing on making it into a factory stock Fury III. Still trying to decide on a color to...
The computer shows a average of 11 mpg with all city driving. On the open highway at 75 mph it will get 24 mpg.
My 68 Chrysler Newport had the fuel fill at the rear license plate the only down side was its low to ground and you had to bend over to fill it...
Fat Tedy thanks for the comments the chains came with a Revell car transporter but yea I find parts at a lot of different places and now days the...
I've been working on the trailer and draster over the past couple weeks. [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]
The only real big difference is the back and side trim and the Fury name plates on the out side I'm not sure what the differences are on the interior.
I agree most of them were a open trailers but I've found a couple old pictures with a closed trailer. Not sure yet on how I'm going to build out...
Just started on the dragster [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]
[IMG] [IMG] [IMG]
Finished the wagon today. [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]
Here's yesterday's and today's updates. Finished the BMF and the hitch. [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]