Separate names with a comma.
Added some hoses on the engine and the master brake cylinder and a different view of the rack. [IMG] [IMG]
Here's the rack with chrome paint applied from Hobbly Lobby [IMG]
Worked on getting the rear grill with the lights installed. I need to fill in the gaps on both sides I may try some BMF. I BMF the bumper to fix...
Finished building the roof rack and started on the BMF [IMG]
I have now glued the front k-frame and rear axel in place and did another test fit to check out the alinement. I have a couple paint burns to fix...
Thanks Jim, I was looking at some reference wagons and most of them had racks on them and I thought about how I could build one and decided that...
Well I decided that I would make a attempt at scratch building a roof rack for the wagon. I started with 3/16" I - beam for the main rails and...
Been working on polishing out the clear coat. I'm about half way done as it is going slow but it's coming out good. I'm really impressed with the...
Was able to find some time to get the clear coat sprayed on and finished interior up with BMF trim. I have also been working on the chassis...
Patrick thanks for the comment there a lot of new things that are available to add to the models now days and lots of forums to get information on...
Added some more detail on the engine glued the K frame in and added black to the center hub caps. I also glued in the head liner next will be to...
Here's the 2 nd head liner and this is where I'm going with the rear grill and bumper. My chrome peeled when I masked off the back up lights. Will...
Started some BMF on the side trim molding and trim paint before clear coating. [IMG] [IMG]
Well I did not like the color of the interior as it looked to dark for what I was trying to get so now it's a lighter blue with dark inserts I...
I'm going to try to add some texture for the headliner seeing how it is pretty big. I've seen where others have used a wet paper towel coated with...
Jim, Evergreen makes the thin plastic strips and then I used as many pictures of real cars to get the locations. Then I used tape to lay out the...
Installed the side trim molding this morning. [IMG]
Currently working on placing the side trim molding on.
Worked on cutting in the new rear tail lights and grill into the back. [IMG] [IMG]
Worked on the Ross Gibson 383 and added the rear wheel trim molding. [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]