Separate names with a comma.
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] These are pictures of the car when i first got it, pretty solid but some rust and paint issues....
[ATTACH] Have posted some pics of my Falcon about a year ago but since then have been getting stuck in to the bodywork. Really wanted the car...
Thats truly a great thing you have done Mike. Good luck with the tribe!
Thats a nice looking car. My wife has a Skoda, a Fabia VRS hatchback with the 1.9 TDI engine. That thing goes like a rocket! Well made, cheap to...
Hi Richard and welcome. Nice intro and nice wagon! Sounds like you have some good plans for it, look forward to updates!
Hi and welcome Bobster. Thats a handsome XW wagon.
I know that wagon. A good friend of mine has owned it for years. Its a lovely car, but i know he hasnt used it for over a year so maybe decided to...
Wow. Thats a real horror story. I'll be checking what i'm cleaning with in future. Good post Saf.
I was kinda hopin there would be a 57 hood on top of the tree.:)
You got it Tedy. You're annoyingly good with english wagons.:)
Can I try another?
I'm pretty sure gas cap was under the passenger side rear reflecter. Dad always loved the attended service at gas stations (remember them!)...