Separate names with a comma.
Nice 1966 Ford country sedan
Saw this on ebay. It's a fire wagon used for the fire chief. Neat rig.
Saw this car on ebay. BEAUTIFUL 1963 Fairlane Squire. I love this car. someday I will have one!
1968 Ford Torino Wagon. Awesome Green!
This is my boss's every day driver. He has 3 Roadmaster wagons, but he likes this wood delete model the best. It is a nice ride. It has the...
I sold this Awesome 1977 Mercury Colony Park because somebody offered me more money than I could refuse! I miss it, was the best wagon I ever had....
Here is my 1988 Ford Country Squire. It is my daily driver. It is the most reliable car I have ever owned. I tried to drive through a flooded...
1977 Ford Thunderbird Squire (LTD II)
This car was made for the 2005 VTCI Thunderbird Convention. I had bought the wagon 3 days prior, and over the weekend bolted a t-bird hood &...
I sold this car at the 2006 Portland Swap Meet. It was a really rust free wagon. I redid the interior and put a for sale tag in it to see if it...
I live in Wine Country, in the McMinnville Area. (I was there before the wine!)
My favorite Squire.