Separate names with a comma.
Yeah. Why fight them? I am outnumbered. Trying to have rational discussions with Anarchists is stupid. There are alot of smart liberals in...
The Governor in Oregon has talked about putting GPS tracking devices in every registered car in Oregon. He wants this in order to track the...
But they are not giving people cash. They are giving them a "Coupon" for 3-4 grand off of a new car which already costs $16-23 thousand. How can...
Here is the replacement bill which is just as stupid as the orginal. Read the details. Now the government will buy new cars and crush them. What...
I don't think we are to the point of needing reasons for owning a car. However, once you give Big Brother a starting point.....the government...
While I do not wish them physical harm, I think they do need a wake up call. Maybe taking them for a ride in my wagon and showing them the...
You are right about the emissions tests. My '88 Squire passed the test with flying colors, as did my '77 T-bird Squire. Both have V-8's, and both...
If we let the government (local,state,federal) get a foot hold on legislating older cars off the road it will only be the beginning. There are...
This legislation shows a lack of understanding of "sustainability." The environmental cost associated with building a new vehicle outweigh the...
"The "Cash for Clunkers" bill was introduced last week by Senators Dianne Feinstein (D-CA.), Susan Collins (R-ME), and Charles Schumer (D-NY) in a...
Here is a nice wagon chase scene. [media]
Just wanted to say Merry Christmas & Happy New year to the folks on the forum. It's been pretty snowy here in Oregon. I've been driving the '88...
This is a 1977 Ford Thunderbird Squire.(Formerly LTD II Squire) I put this car together for the 2005 VTCI Thunderbird Convention in Portland...
SquireDon submitted a new Garage Item: 1977 Ford Thunderbird This is a 1977 Ford Thunderbird Squire.(Formerly LTD II Squire) I put this car...
My first classic Station wagon. I bought this for $300 dollars in 1995. I cleaned it up and it ran & looked awesome. I traded this wagon to a guy...
This is a very rare 1970 1/2 Ford Falcon Wagon. They only made this for the first 3 months of 1970. It shares the body of the Torino wagon. This...
Nice 1966 Ford country sedan