Separate names with a comma.
These cars are fun, aren't they? My 87 is a great car, and I love it. Mine has a bit of work done though, 403 swap. :) [IMG] You know, if need...
Honestly, imho, that car looks like with minimal work it could be running and driving again. I'd say its worth $1k or so. If I had the $ and...
Thanks, sure do :)
Yes, I know that. ;) I own one. :) Actually a savoy, but the same car, different trim. [IMG]
I'm in the graduating class of 2011 (SENIOR!) and I took my wagon as a limo for a whole group of friends to our "Snow Ball" winter dance at school...
They wouldn't happen to have any wagons like yours or mine in there would they?
My car has a manual third row light. THere is no remote switch, you have to turn it on, and its mounted in the roof. Has come in handy before....
Very well put. That is a beautiful wagon you've got there, and I too am proud to own a survivor. :)
I'm sorry I didn't see this sooner, perhaps we could have united 2 satellite wagons... :( Oh well, seems like you had a fun trip. What motor do...
I agree it was a good article. As a g-body (what the "A" chassis became in 1980, though it remained physically unchanged) owner and a fairmont...
Enjoy, I did. Someone who agrees! :) http://www.thetruthaboutcars.com/darwin-transplant-automakers-and-the-invisible-hand-of-the-1978-cutlass/
No, no, no... 1997 started OBDII which is a mandatory "across the board" system... With the right reader (cheapies go for $50 new) and the book...
Here you go. Also known as a weight distributing hitch. [IMG]
Well I flattered. Thank you. As for your car, I know you've been having a lot of issues with it but I think you should hold out and wait til you...
My bone stock 318/904a (with tow package) towed a 4000 lbs camper for many years without an issue. All it had done to it aside from factory tow...
I grew up with cars too. My dad started in high school when he took over the family car and decided to restore it rather than let my grandpa junk...
I want that so bad.... I want another one. Btw, you can just swap on the earlier bumperettes if you really wanted. Bumper looks the same as mine,...
I've posted these a thousand times... I need to get some new pics. My 72 Satellite. [IMG] [IMG]
Yep, right at the freehold fairgrounds. I'll make a general post as it gets closer.
I knew of these. In many books and publications over the years. Interesting and different to say the least.