Separate names with a comma.
Ian's beloved Tiki's for sale again in Indiana [IMG] http://evansville.craigslist.org/ctd/3956610482.html
Here are a few pics of the fun. The rest can be seen at: http://gmlongroof.4umer.com/t8990-wagon-of-the-month-for-august [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] Thee...
Wanted to let everyone know about a wagon gathering in Geneva, New York. This event caters to the last of the "real" wagons, '91-'96 GM B...
[IMG]
The dealer may still have them available to order, or ebay. The key is color coded with the "nut". Mike
The only notable thing I'm doing with my wagon is Wagonfest in Geneva, NY. Come on up WB4. Mike
I don't want you to estimate the cost of your adventure, just what your budget is, $10,000 would be a bit on the low side for what your wanting...
Turn-key "hotrod" 1990 Buick Estate wagon..... How much do you want to spend? Are looking for a resto-mod set up (Looks basicaly stock, but with...
Sorry it didn't go so good over on the longroof site for ya, but your right, there are a few hat racks over there. I'm partial to the longroof...
That is really cool.
Here is a quick video my friend shot with 12 wagons taking a few mild laps around Watkins Glen International Speedway. We're doing this again this...
It's focused on '91-'96 GM B body wagons. Roadmaster, Caprice and Custom Cruisers. Others are welcome, B and D body sedans, boxes, and older GM...
Understood, I know you need to be a skeptic when looking at used cars. You are looking at 16-26 year old cars, if they really are better than new,...
$5,500 for the black 80,000 mile '96 Buick wb4 isn't that bad, one of the more sought after cars in the B body wagon circle. New tires, brakes.......
It's probably not too far from me, if anyone is really interested in it, I can try and get a look. I found out that this place is about 45...
Not to many of these around. 1987 Mercury Colony Park, black, no wood for sale on ebay in Rochester, NY....
Looks good Mike, what grade bolts did you use, I don't see any markings on the heads? Mike
To keep it factory looking you will have to buy it used from some where, no one in the aftermarket makes stock replacement stuff. The B body wagon...
Those were the final prices.... tax, some kind of sellers fee, and storage. There is an additional fee to get into the auction, but it changes...