Separate names with a comma.
leveling system I can only go by memory, but the 69 Ford wagon had rear coil springs with an air bladder within them. The system inflated or...
Self leveling option. If you have a chance, let me know who is the manufacturer on the load leveling unit. My 69 Ford wagon leveling system I...
Engine bay: unrestored Here's a look at the engine and engine bay area. Lots to do. Needs a few parts. Like a complete AC unit for one. The...
Edouard, My plan is to pull all the parts from a junk 69 LTD or Galaxie. I found such a car and it includes all hoses, AC/HTR box, vacuum control...
Well, Here is my current (and only) wagon. A big thanks to Joel Felzien for the wagon and the chance to own a nice piece of history and American...
Thanks for the reminder of your attempt to help me out. Sure wish the seller had responded to you (or me). As I recall, the address was Rebecca...
Oil? What oil? When I look back at these older vehicles, they were all a bit less than reliable. Tires were good for 20K miles at best. I...
Joel's 69 LTD Country Squire: heading back to original Mike, My name is Phil Lingle. I bought Joel's wagon. I am putting all back to original...
Don't tell my wife, but I think matching 69 429 Country Squire wagons would be a great idea...
Just purchased. No restoration yet but planned to start in mid-July.
pjlmustang submitted a new Garage Item: 1969 Ford Country squire Just purchased. No restoration yet but planned to start in mid-July. Read...
Here's what I did buy [IMG] Higher mileage but has most of the options I wanted (except A/C). In my garage on Monday if all goes as planned. [IMG]
Most durable Ford engine. The Boss 429 (Hemi) was probably not the most durable Ford motor, but it would have been a blast in my old 69 LTD...
And that's a lot of hamburger...
Precisely the number I was thinking of. I do hope those are seat covers. I would hate to have to replace both seats!
Value for the money. Think of it this way, at an asking price of $13,988, it's about $3/lb. That's cheaper than lean hamburger! Phil
A recent EBAY listing. Not my vehicle. White, black interior. 90,000 miles. Supposedly original paint. Interesting seat covering for front and...
I would love to make a road trip with truck and trailer, but financially it doesn't make sense. I have several quotes for shipping, average is...
I bought the wagon. Rims and tires back to original. Need to transport to Toledo from Colorado. Any suggestions? Looking at $900 and a good...
58 Chevy Wagon Identical to my grandpa's car. His was the Brookwood. Can't tell from the photos for this car though. Here's what my grandpas car...