Separate names with a comma.
I am swooning over your beautiful wagon.
Swoon.
Welcome! I love your Lark! Good luck on the restoration and hopefully she'll remain the same gorgeous color?
Grants Pass Oregon
Martha Stewart's Edsel
Now she doesn't have to be a prisoner in her own home! Thanks to Ford's streamlined styling and afFORDability:...
It's adorable!!! :dancing:
A little different from the usual format but lots of wagons and fun soundtrack: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0k2rk-YqN5w
It's weird it has such low miles.
Great story and pics!
Supermarket, USA
Maybe just drive the hell out of it?
Congrats! :clap:
I bet you guys didn't even notice there was a station wagon in that pic. :29:
Your Nomad just adds to the beauty of our fair state!
That's cool that you do that, Fannie! There are some car shows here each summer that I like to take my kids too. A variety of cars is good, from...
Very film noir-ish!
I love how they incorporated the old dealership into the new office building. I believe the name of the architecture is "googie" which you can...
Talk about one stop shopping!
Kids, carpools, dogs, groceries, camping gear, kayak strapped to the roof, home repair materials, flats of plants from the garden center, multiple...