Separate names with a comma.
Anyone see the Top Gear bbc version where they had the Cadillac cts-v wagon vs. the cadillac cts-v sedan? It was awesome and the wagon was...
I will, we are going to her house on Sunday for 2:30, she is sooo sweet and by the context of her texts and emails she sounds like a little old...
Thanks for the info, I cant wait to meet the owner and find out about the car and also why her family wants her to sell it. The best case scenerio...
There are still really nice people out there! The owner of the station wagon i left the note on contacted me today. She was very appreciative of...
The hunt continues, I saw the station wagon again at Amity Highschool today and left a note to say Im interested if the owner ever wants to sell...
Haha Great listing!!