1977 Ford LTD II Squire

Discussion in 'Station Wagon Auctions, Craigs List and Other Stat' started by jwdtenn, Apr 22, 2015.

  1. jwdtenn

    jwdtenn Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Sep 3, 2011
    Messages:
    21,286
    Likes Received:
    1,414
    Trophy Points:
    746
    Location:
    Nashville
  2. ctrysquire

    ctrysquire Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Jul 14, 2011
    Messages:
    854
    Likes Received:
    79
    Trophy Points:
    107
    Wagon Garage:
    3
    Location:
    Maryland
    Rust free is good.

    It needs to run to be worth the asking price.

    Seller needs to put a little more info in the ad and pump up the tires.

    Can't say I'd mind having one of these.
     
  3. jwdtenn

    jwdtenn Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Sep 3, 2011
    Messages:
    21,286
    Likes Received:
    1,414
    Trophy Points:
    746
    Location:
    Nashville
  4. MikeT1961

    MikeT1961 Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2010
    Messages:
    5,782
    Likes Received:
    16
    Trophy Points:
    110
    Location:
    , Ontario, Canada
    I would say he is high on the price for the condition. This looks more like a $1,500 wagon to me. I would love it, but don't have anywhere to do the work it will need.
     
  5. Ratfink65

    Ratfink65 Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Oct 7, 2014
    Messages:
    396
    Likes Received:
    1
    Trophy Points:
    45
    Wagon Garage:
    2
    Location:
    Portland, OR
    ^^^ I agree, $1500 seems more reasonable. This car will need a lot of work.
     

Share This Page