1969 Ford LTD Country Squire

Discussion in 'Station Wagon Auctions, Craigs List and Other Stat' started by jwdtenn, Jul 26, 2013.

  1. jwdtenn

    jwdtenn Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Sep 3, 2011
    Messages:
    21,286
    Likes Received:
    1,414
    Trophy Points:
    746
    Location:
    Nashville
  2. Fat Tedy

    Fat Tedy Island Red Neck

    Joined:
    Apr 9, 2009
    Messages:
    18,099
    Likes Received:
    1,096
    Trophy Points:
    1,108
    Location:
    Victoria BC Canada
    A well taken care of 135k miles, but not the other.

    30 years storage, must have been a rough 35k......

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]


    I don't think that's a shadow.... why is the carpet wet? anybody else see rust also?


    [​IMG]



    Now WTF is that little thing, a ity bitty floor shifter?:rofl2:

    [​IMG]
     
  3. n2fordmuscle

    n2fordmuscle Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2012
    Messages:
    1,595
    Likes Received:
    104
    Trophy Points:
    183
    Wagon Garage:
    1
    Location:
    Jasper, GA
    LMAO! That's hilarious. Can you imagine trying to shift with that thing. I don't see a clutch. Glad it's not a stick shift.

    Doesn't look like a 35k mile car to me.
     
  4. wixom61

    wixom61 Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Apr 21, 2009
    Messages:
    2,555
    Likes Received:
    19
    Trophy Points:
    111
    Location:
    Dallas
    I thought the same thing when I first saw that, but I enlarged the pic, and discovered it's actually the inside rear-view mirror that has come unstuck from the windshield. :thumbs2:

    David :)
     
  5. 390wagon

    390wagon Active Member

    Joined:
    Jul 14, 2011
    Messages:
    173
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    33
    Location:
    East Meadow, NY
    had us all fooled!
     

Share This Page