Wagonfest 2013 Geneva NY

Discussion in 'General Station Wagon Discussions' started by theshnizzle, May 1, 2013.

  1. theshnizzle

    theshnizzle Active Member

    Joined:
    Apr 18, 2009
    Messages:
    164
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    33
    I have been looking at this as its only about a six hour ride away,or so, but it looks like its all RMW. What's the deal with this event?
     
  2. jaunty75

    jaunty75 Middling Member

    Joined:
    Jan 25, 2010
    Messages:
    5,922
    Likes Received:
    809
    Trophy Points:
    410
    Location:
    Southeast Michigan
    What's RMW?
     
  3. Dewey Satellite

    Dewey Satellite New Member

    Joined:
    Oct 30, 2011
    Messages:
    4,367
    Likes Received:
    9
    Trophy Points:
    0
    Wagon Garage:
    1
    Location:
    Ogden, Utah
    Road Master Wagons Jaunty. Can't imagine a show that's Roadmaster or Caprice only...strange.
     
  4. jaunty75

    jaunty75 Middling Member

    Joined:
    Jan 25, 2010
    Messages:
    5,922
    Likes Received:
    809
    Trophy Points:
    410
    Location:
    Southeast Michigan
    Thank you.
     
  5. KevinVarnes

    KevinVarnes Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Apr 11, 2010
    Messages:
    3,378
    Likes Received:
    407
    Trophy Points:
    210
    Wagon Garage:
    1
    Location:
    Grand Rapids, MI
    I don't know much about it, but I think it is mostly 91-96 B-Bodies. I'm sure other wagons are welcome. There are probably posts for it on impalassforum.com and gmlongroof.com I would imagine.
     
  6. 59 wagon man

    59 wagon man Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2011
    Messages:
    1,481
    Likes Received:
    135
    Trophy Points:
    146
    Wagon Garage:
    1
    Location:
    hollywood fl
    i just attended wagonfest in Daytona beach. . a very friendly group of people. kinda felt like all my grandkids r nning aro nd. lol. I don't thinlk they want a b nch of Toyota wagons coming to the show
     
  7. 200OZ

    200OZ Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Nov 27, 2009
    Messages:
    264
    Likes Received:
    2
    Trophy Points:
    67
    Location:
    Farmington, New York
    It's focused on '91-'96 GM B body wagons. Roadmaster, Caprice and Custom Cruisers. Others are welcome, B and D body sedans, boxes, and older GM wagons. We had almost 50 wagons in '09 all in one beautiful park in Geneva, NY.

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    Here's a link to this years WagonFests, Florida's was in March, and NY is just a few months away. Come on out.
    http://gmlongroof.4umer.com/f6-wagonfest-2013
     
  8. 200OZ

    200OZ Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Nov 27, 2009
    Messages:
    264
    Likes Received:
    2
    Trophy Points:
    67
    Location:
    Farmington, New York

Share This Page