69 Austin Panel...Island wagon

Discussion in 'Station Wagon Auctions, Craigs List and Other Stat' started by Fat Tedy, Mar 6, 2013.

  1. Fat Tedy

    Fat Tedy Island Red Neck

    Joined:
    Apr 9, 2009
    Messages:
    18,099
    Likes Received:
    1,096
    Trophy Points:
    1,108
    Location:
    Victoria BC Canada
  2. ModelT1

    ModelT1 Still Lost in the 50's

    Joined:
    May 18, 2011
    Messages:
    22,123
    Likes Received:
    1,441
    Trophy Points:
    808
    Wagon Garage:
    1
    Location:
    Central Illinois
    Looks clean. Be nice if it wasn't so green!:slap:
     
  3. RatMaster

    RatMaster Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Apr 20, 2008
    Messages:
    307
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    65
    Wagon Garage:
    1
    Location:
    London Ontario
    that is cool!
     
  4. Longroof79

    Longroof79 Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Feb 5, 2013
    Messages:
    629
    Likes Received:
    51
    Trophy Points:
    90
    Location:
    Gainesville Fl
    That's a cool Mini panel wagon. (y)
     
  5. patrick80

    patrick80 Wagonista!

    Joined:
    Apr 8, 2008
    Messages:
    3,083
    Likes Received:
    93
    Trophy Points:
    157
    Wagon Garage:
    3
    Location:
    OK
  6. DocZombie

    DocZombie Village Crazy

    Joined:
    Jan 27, 2013
    Messages:
    478
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    0
    Location:
    North Alabama
    LOOKY a baking pan with tires!
     
  7. silverfox

    silverfox New Member

    Joined:
    Feb 18, 2009
    Messages:
    16,780
    Likes Received:
    12
    Trophy Points:
    0
    Wagon Garage:
    1
    Location:
    Wisconsin
    They painted over everything and called it good. :disagree:

    I'll take that '72, C50 that Patrick posted though!! (y)
     
  8. Fat Tedy

    Fat Tedy Island Red Neck

    Joined:
    Apr 9, 2009
    Messages:
    18,099
    Likes Received:
    1,096
    Trophy Points:
    1,108
    Location:
    Victoria BC Canada


    I know, that truck is so stupid, non practcal, keep a couple extra kidneys on freeze because of the ....how it's gona ride:biglaugh:



    I WANT!:dance:
    [​IMG]
     
  9. silverfox

    silverfox New Member

    Joined:
    Feb 18, 2009
    Messages:
    16,780
    Likes Received:
    12
    Trophy Points:
    0
    Wagon Garage:
    1
    Location:
    Wisconsin
    :lolup::rofl2::lolup:

    Like a brick!
     
  10. patrick80

    patrick80 Wagonista!

    Joined:
    Apr 8, 2008
    Messages:
    3,083
    Likes Received:
    93
    Trophy Points:
    157
    Wagon Garage:
    3
    Location:
    OK
    Does that matter???
     
  11. silverfox

    silverfox New Member

    Joined:
    Feb 18, 2009
    Messages:
    16,780
    Likes Received:
    12
    Trophy Points:
    0
    Wagon Garage:
    1
    Location:
    Wisconsin
    Nope. It's a TRUCK! And a real hauler. Like I said....I'll take it!:yup:
     
  12. Fat Tedy

    Fat Tedy Island Red Neck

    Joined:
    Apr 9, 2009
    Messages:
    18,099
    Likes Received:
    1,096
    Trophy Points:
    1,108
    Location:
    Victoria BC Canada


    Dito..... kidneys are over rated anyways:rofl2:
     
  13. patrick80

    patrick80 Wagonista!

    Joined:
    Apr 8, 2008
    Messages:
    3,083
    Likes Received:
    93
    Trophy Points:
    157
    Wagon Garage:
    3
    Location:
    OK
    I drove a '54 Willys CJ-3B 4x4 from the time I was 12 until I was 18. You talk about something that will kill your kidneys!!!
     
  14. MikeT1961

    MikeT1961 Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2010
    Messages:
    5,782
    Likes Received:
    16
    Trophy Points:
    110
    Location:
    , Ontario, Canada
    The little Mini, though, would handle like a slot car. What a great little buggy, and certainly something you won't see every day of the week!
     

Share This Page