1995 caprice looks pretty nice, $2400

Discussion in 'Station Wagon Auctions, Craigs List and Other Stat' started by old, Jan 9, 2013.

  1. old

    old New Member

    Joined:
    Aug 26, 2012
    Messages:
    8
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    0
  2. Krash Kadillak

    Krash Kadillak Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Feb 14, 2008
    Messages:
    21,109
    Likes Received:
    2,062
    Trophy Points:
    798
    Wagon Garage:
    1
    Location:
    Springfield, Oregon
    Don't want people to get curious with big pics?
    Almost makes me want to say "Why waste my time.........."
    If the seller is that lazy posting the ad, makes you wonder how good he/she is at taking care of vehicles?
     
  3. old

    old New Member

    Joined:
    Aug 26, 2012
    Messages:
    8
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    0
    I've found that most people that have these cars (at least in my neck of the woods) are older and not very good with technology. I've come across some very nice cars that were poorly represented with their craigslist/autotrader/ebay/whatever ad. Just recently I helped a friend buy a '95 roadmaster that I found on craigslist. There was a very brief description and only one photo that was taken inside a garage, you could only see part of the hood and fender. After talking to the seller about the car we went to check it out. It was in fantastic shape and we ended up driving it home that night.
     
  4. BlueVista

    BlueVista Well-Known Member Charter Member

    Joined:
    Jun 29, 2006
    Messages:
    1,900
    Likes Received:
    141
    Trophy Points:
    170
    Location:
    Northeast Ohio
    It looks like an '85 Buick Electra to me???
     
  5. jaunty75

    jaunty75 Middling Member

    Joined:
    Jan 25, 2010
    Messages:
    5,922
    Likes Received:
    809
    Trophy Points:
    410
    Location:
    Southeast Michigan
    I also like how, if you're not local, he makes you go look up the Topeka area code.
     

Share This Page