1970 Buick Estate

Discussion in 'Station Wagon Auctions, Craigs List and Other Stat' started by wagonfan63, May 12, 2015.

  1. wagonfan63

    wagonfan63 Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2014
    Messages:
    409
    Likes Received:
    22
    Trophy Points:
    52
    Location:
    ny
  2. WagonKiller

    WagonKiller Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Jul 17, 2012
    Messages:
    1,921
    Likes Received:
    88
    Trophy Points:
    110
    Location:
    greenville pa
    lol it's NOT a clam as he claims
     
  3. Krash Kadillak

    Krash Kadillak Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Feb 14, 2008
    Messages:
    21,109
    Likes Received:
    2,062
    Trophy Points:
    798
    Wagon Garage:
    1
    Location:
    Springfield, Oregon
    I sent him a nice note, along with a real clamshell video link......
     
  4. MikeT1961

    MikeT1961 Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2010
    Messages:
    5,782
    Likes Received:
    16
    Trophy Points:
    110
    Location:
    , Ontario, Canada
    Beautiful one year body style. One of my favorite.
     
  5. Ratfink65

    Ratfink65 Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Oct 7, 2014
    Messages:
    396
    Likes Received:
    1
    Trophy Points:
    45
    Wagon Garage:
    2
    Location:
    Portland, OR
    Looks like he corrected his ad.
     
  6. Krash Kadillak

    Krash Kadillak Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Feb 14, 2008
    Messages:
    21,109
    Likes Received:
    2,062
    Trophy Points:
    798
    Wagon Garage:
    1
    Location:
    Springfield, Oregon
    Must have read my message. I specifically told him he had a 'two-way' tail gate.
     
  7. WagonKiller

    WagonKiller Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Jul 17, 2012
    Messages:
    1,921
    Likes Received:
    88
    Trophy Points:
    110
    Location:
    greenville pa

    lol that's the first thing I did too
     
  8. Steeveedee

    Steeveedee Active Member

    Joined:
    May 16, 2012
    Messages:
    50
    Likes Received:
    2
    Trophy Points:
    25
    Location:
    Simi Valley, CA
    Kind of crusty. I'll bet a local picks it up and drops the engine and trans into a Skylark. That's what I would do, if it wasn't on the other side of the continent.
     

Share This Page