Reserve must be insane as it's been for sale a couple times now. Drop dead stunning condition though.....
I know, my blue one parked beside this would have the same curb appeal as my silver one has parked beside my blue one.
It bid to $5000 on that last eBay auction. Now we know what he really wants for it. http://buffalo.craigslist.org/cto/3932762519.html If it were totally loaded and in the same condition it could bring that, but otherwise.....probably not.
hey, hey, hey Once again---IT'S GREEN !!!---inside and out. but it looks pretty damned good. Didn't know GM had 260's, too... Do they have more than 145 bhp? Ford's 260's peaked at that number, from what I've read. I think people bidding it up to $5,000 are being realistic. Maybe this one is a cherished family member, and it's Mom and Dad really don't want to get rid of it. Maybe they owe somebody $6,900 and can't go lower than that. :confused:
79 Cutlass This was the car that went to auction 2 months ago. I just don't know if it never sold OR these are Flippers? They say they will miss it SO MUCH Well, if they are long time owners then it would make sense. BUT, if they are Flippers, well, it's the usual B.S. line...........
Yeah, for a change, a USA car without A/C. lol. I do occasionally however see a northern USA car without A/C. The southern USA cars (at least by the 70s) most always had A/C (equipped with it anyway, lol). The summers in the south are just so hot and humid. Even here, a lot of 60s cars had A/C, but by the 70s was when it really became a popular option. I remember my '60 Oldsmobile Super 88 had factory A/C.
lol, yeah, I didn't see anyone really saying anything about it, so I was wondering if anyone even realized that it didn't have A/C. The moment I seen the HVAC control (with only OFF, HEAT, DEF)... well it was a disappointment.
Tedy: No a/c in Buffalo makes sense. It was quite expensive at the time, and Buffalo, because of where it is, does not see that much very hot weather. The lake breezes help a lot. Really, about half of July and August is all it is really nice for. Other than that, it is not needed that much. What is needed in Buffalo is a great set of winter tires. Or a 4X4.