1971 Chevrolet Kingswood station wagon

Year:
Color:
Brown
Engine:
8 Cylinder
Vehicle:
CHEVROLET|VEGA
  • I had originally purchased this Kingswood Estate from Tom Sneva in Spokane Washington in the early 70's. I lived in Montana for some years after that, where the winters had taken a heavy toll on the car.

I have been trying to restore her over the years, and there have a few things I have been able to do. I have replaced the leaf springs underneath the car. I found a motor for the back window from Arizona. Everything under the hood has been redone completely. She also has had a gas tank replaced.

But now, some years later, the car has fallen into disrepair. There are several rusted areas, the interior is falling apart, the interior has lost its seal, and many things are falling apart. I have wanted to get it restored. But there is no one in my area that can do it.

At this point I am trying to decide what to do, I would ideally prefer this car to be restored. If that is not possible, I would like to find a similar replacement or as a last resort I would consider selling to someone who would love her and make good use of her. Above all, if I can't have this wagon in working condition, I would want one just like her in working condition.

Can anyone help me achieve this, please?