Grizz

IMG_0677

IMG_0677
Grizz, Dec 15, 2016
    • RetroSpeed
      I must admit I am a fan of AMC Pacers given their unmistakable style and design. Hopefully someone will build the Pacer concept drawn by automotive artist Steve Stanford for Hot Rod Magazine.

[​IMG]
    • Grizz
      Hey man, that one be for sale! It's in real good shape inside and out. Don't know what they want for it. I like the concept, but who would build it?? Jeep?
    • RetroSpeed
      The Pacer concept was one of several Steve Stanford drew for an April Fools article in Hot Rod Magazine that stated AMC cars were returning to the marketplace. Additional concepts drawn included the proceeding Gremlin and Javelin convertible.
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]
      As far as the Pacer for sale, it would be a great project but I am currently working on two cars simultaneously, a 1963 Ranchero and the recently acquired 1960 Falcon 2 door wagon.
    • Grizz
      yeah a ranchero is cool, never been a falcon fan...unless it's that 2 door wagon, very nice!! Both in less than fair shape would be waaay more valuable to me personally than any pristine pacer. Like I heard this guy say about a decked out pinto. "Yeah that's cool, I just wouldn't drive it!" As far as the other concepts, the gremlin would be a hard sell. The drawing looks neat but anything called "gremlin" ain't exactly gonna fly off the floor. Are there any other sketches of the pacer?
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    AMC/Rambler
    Uploaded By:
    Grizz
    Date:
    Dec 15, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    2.3 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    2448px
    Height:
    3264px
    Aperture:
    f/2.2
    Make:
    Apple
    Model:
    iPhone 6
    Date / Time:
    2016:12:15 12:27:39
    Exposure Time:
    1/5650 sec
    ISO Speed Rating:
    ISO 32
    Focal Length:
    4.15 mm

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).