Wagon Owners Greater Boston Area

Discussion in 'General Station Wagon Discussions' started by JimmiV, Oct 11, 2024 at 9:04 AM.

1. JimmiV

JimmiV New Member

Members, looking for Wagon Owners in the Greater Boston area to hook up with. Trying for find other Misfits in the Car world to hang with and chat all about our long roofs. Trying to get folks together that are like minded in our addiction to everything wagons.
    I have a 1957 Buick Century Caballero Estate Wagon.I live in Sudbury, MA. ( 35 min. West of Boston )
    If interested, drop me a line @ Jimmithev@gmail.com
    Thanks
    Jimmi V.

Attached Files:

wylee likes this.
  2. Krash Kadillak

Krash Kadillak Well-Known Member

Wagon Garage:
    WOW, JimmiV, you can be MY buddy any time! (Even though I'm in Oregon and not Boston).

I can be your buddy because a 1957 Buick Century Caballero Estate Wagon just happens to be my 'dream car'. That's right, I don't own one myself, and likely never will, but I love wagons, I was born in 1951, and the your wagon is, in my opinion, the most beautiful wagon ever made. I love it so much, I had my daughter do up a big 35" x 20" 'diamond painting' of a '57 Caballero, based on an old magazine ad. (A 'diamond painting' is composed of thousands of tiny colored plastic squares, each applied individually to the canvas. Here it is, hanging in my office at home:

Caballero 1.jpg

Here's a close-up:
    Caballero 3.jpg

Well anyways, I hope I qualify!
    By the way, I DO have Bostonian connections. My mother was from Boston, and my older sister was born there before they up and moved to California in '49 or so.

As to a group, open a new Facebook page, set up a meet-and-greet, and see what happens. We've got a loose group here, called NW Longroofs. One of our members, who started the group is a graphic designer, and did a run of T-Shirts......

AND, by the way, there's a ton of great guys and gals right here on this forum!

Good luck with your group!

Marshall

3. OrthmannJ

OrthmannJ Always looking for old ford crew cabs

Howdy. Looks like you have a beautiful wagon there. Unfortunately I, like Krash, live far, far away from Boston. But I hope you are able to get some other like minded folks to meet up with.