1968 Chevrolet Caprice Estate

Discussion in 'Station Wagon Auctions, Craigs List and Other Stat' started by jwdtenn, Jun 6, 2020.

1. jwdtenn

jwdtenn Well-Known Member

2. Doghead

Doghead Well-Known Member

For only twenty.eight grand, I guess, we don't get to see the sun-baked interior :(

3. 60Mercman

60Mercman Well-Known Member

Wagon Garage:
    There are 88 pictures. The interior is shot with some detail, and looks pretty good. with a 327 6 passenger is it a $30,000 car, maybe not, but i couldn't see $45k on a '78 Country Squire. Again I'm always brought back to that ole saying "wish in on hand, and doo doo in the other and let me know which one fills up first". well, I think with a lot of these wagons we're seeing some big dreams. if they get their dollar, more power too them. it takes two to complete the deal. We recently saw on this site 2 '68 turquoise Caprice wagons that brought considerably more than this guys asking price. Those were the right color, 9 passengers with 396 motors. There you go. I'm certainly not the arbiter of what is a $30,000 car. The market will tell us that. This car looks like its got good bones, but I'm partial to '68 Chevy wagons. We'll see what it goes for, and how many times its back for sale, if any. I guess the day of finding a decent $2,000 wagon are long gone.

Doghead likes this.