Separate names with a comma.
Where you all get theese ruber "seals" at tailgate window? all yours seems in perfect shape. main is so badly cracked.
Maybe I am wrong , but I think I have read, that outside handle can open gate both ways. Just diference in how to move the handle
thanks for explonation! Also, how properly open rear door to horizantal possition? From inside its ok, but I know it somehow opens from...
These are Pontiac. You say my is Oldsmobile, So what is Chevy lights?
You are still using AM in USA??? Iceage...:) Main stock seems to be in working order. But does not make me happy. I liked "retro look" radios,...
Parts here... You can order everything from rockautoparts.com but we have to pay shiping, 10% import tax and 21%VAT. So parts become much more...
Ok, now please tell me what is the diference between lamps. - I never knew it Oldsmobiles. Thank you
Hello, I was looking for "seal" for 1979 Chevy Caprice tailgate window. From that I found on www was part number 20225797 which no one has in...
Hello, My name is Mikalojus. I am 32 years old. I live in Lithuania (central Europe). I have 2 classic American cars -1975 Eldo Convertible and...
Winter or maybe spring
Cool tailgate. Me in orange T-shirt.
V8
Cool tailgate.t.
Cooll