Separate names with a comma.
First time to the salt was 96, been running the car for two years. It's a lot of fun, I suggest everyone try it atleast once. :thumbs2: My dad...
Thanks Dewey, Nice lookin sled, it sure lays out. I looked through your pictures, well done sir. Do you have any shots of it at ride height?...
It's nothing fancy, just different. I may get it this weekend:clap: Jim, I see you've got quite a bit o Mopars. My last wagon was a 56...
One step closer! I stopped in to drop a deposit and a case of C- (Coors Light) Turns out we know some of the same people, after some BS the price...
Let's see if this works... This is the "Studebasher" we run at Bonneville. Pretty stock other than a cam and some head work and of course the...
Hey freaks, I was looking for info on an oddball make and wound up here! I guess the web really does have everything. I'm trying to line up a deal...