NWChuck from WA State.

Discussion in 'The Welcome Wagon' started by NWChuck, Jan 18, 2019.

  1. NWChuck

    NWChuck New Member

    Joined:
    Jan 18, 2019
    Messages:
    6
    Likes Received:
    4
    Trophy Points:
    3
    Wagon Garage:
    1
    Hello all...Long Time Mopar fan... Owned and Built a Few A-Bodies and D100's. New to Posting on a forum that other people may or may-not read. I am a Grandpa... now and stumbled across a BEAUTIFUL 66 Belvedere 2 Wagon. Its a Dark Blue/Turquoise and it has a very patina'd look. I purchased it with no Motor or Transmission knowing that I went through a period where I started collecting Big Block Parts for a previous project. I decided against using the Big Block after doing significant research on what needs to happen to strengthen up a Dart for a 500 Plus Horsepower build. Long-story short... I am now a wagon-man with a 9 passenger wagon that should pump out 550 hp w/nearly 600Ft Lbs of Torque. ( See 451 Manifesto Build ). Keeping it stealthy too... so with a Little Luck... Come April we will get it on the road.

    NWChuck
     
    fannie likes this.
  2. Darcane

    Darcane Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Jan 3, 2019
    Messages:
    181
    Likes Received:
    58
    Trophy Points:
    63
    Wagon Garage:
    1
    Location:
    Buckley, WA
    The Washingtonians are taking over!

    Welcome from Buckley.
     
  3. Nova66mussl

    Nova66mussl Active Member

    Joined:
    Jan 8, 2019
    Messages:
    87
    Likes Received:
    64
    Trophy Points:
    44
    Location:
    East Wenatchee, WA
    Welcome from the "dry" side of the state.
     
  4. OrthmannJ

    OrthmannJ Always looking for old ford crew cabs

    Joined:
    Apr 25, 2009
    Messages:
    17,065
    Likes Received:
    4,918
    Trophy Points:
    848
    Location:
    Yakima Washington
    Welcome NWChuck. Also from the dry side. Also with a Mopar Wagon.
    Looking forward to hearing more about this one. We love to see photos, so post em if ya got em.
     
  5. fannie

    fannie Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Aug 2, 2010
    Messages:
    12,071
    Likes Received:
    1,324
    Trophy Points:
    698
    Wagon Garage:
    3
    Location:
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Welcome from no where near you. :wave:
     
  6. AK27

    AK27 Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Jul 16, 2012
    Messages:
    2,906
    Likes Received:
    85
    Trophy Points:
    110
    Location:
    Fairview, Illinois
    Welcome NWChuck!
     

Share This Page