Wagons at the 2013 Goodguys Pleasanton car show.

Discussion in 'General Station Wagon Discussions' started by elagache, Mar 23, 2013.

  1. elagache

    elagache New Member

    Joined:
    Aug 16, 2012
    Messages:
    156
    Likes Received:
    1
    Trophy Points:
    0
    Wagon Garage:
    1
    Dear Station Wagon Lovers,

    I made a quick run through the 2013 Goodguys Pleasanton car show. I was pleased to see the number of station wagons to be found there. Here is a few that I photographed. Sorry, I didn't get the detailed info on all of them.

    If you want to view larger photos (or want a slideshow) you can view the same photos in this online gallery:

    http://canebas.smugmug.com/ClassicandCustomAutomobiles/Car-Shows/Wagons-at-2013-Pleasanton-show/

    [​IMG]

    1956 Chevy 2-door wagon (didn't get additional info.)

    [​IMG]

    1960s Chevy low-rider wagon.

    [​IMG]

    "Molested" 1990s Buick Roadmaster.

    [​IMG]

    1966 Chevy Nova wagon.

    [​IMG]

    1964 Rambler wagon (all original)

    [​IMG]

    1948 Chevy "Woody".

    [​IMG]

    1958 Studebaker wagon (didn't get info on this one either.)

    Hope you enjoy the pics!

    Cheers, Edouard :cheers:
     
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2013
  2. OldFox

    OldFox Curmudgeon

    Joined:
    Feb 20, 2013
    Messages:
    1,375
    Likes Received:
    370
    Trophy Points:
    195
    Location:
    West Tn
    You should have. You might have found out that it's a 56 Chevy.
     
  3. MikeT1961

    MikeT1961 Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2010
    Messages:
    5,782
    Likes Received:
    16
    Trophy Points:
    110
    Location:
    , Ontario, Canada
    [​IMG]

    Studebaker wagon (didn't get info on this one either.)

    1958 Studebaker wagon. Notice the 'pods' stuck on the front fenders to accommodate the newly legal 4 headlamp system. Not the most graceful of solutions, but it worked. The Packard wagons were identical from the A=pillar back, but used a Packard from clip. Either is a very rare, but also very GOOD car to own and drive.
     
  4. elagache

    elagache New Member

    Joined:
    Aug 16, 2012
    Messages:
    156
    Likes Received:
    1
    Trophy Points:
    0
    Wagon Garage:
    1
    To err is human!

    Howdy OldFox, MikeT1961, and longroof fans,

    Oops!! That's what happens when indeed you bring your photos home quickly and don't know too hard at them while uploading. Maybe my vision isn't as good as it used to be too!! :sorry:



    Oh well, at least I'm keeping you car identification type busy!! :)

    Cheers, Edouard :cheers:
     
  5. 1tireman

    1tireman Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Mar 2, 2011
    Messages:
    5,432
    Likes Received:
    280
    Trophy Points:
    253
    Wagon Garage:
    2
    Location:
    Slidell, Louisiana
    Always enjoy wagon pictures, thanks! (y)
     
  6. the Rev

    the Rev senior junior Charter Member

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2006
    Messages:
    9,329
    Likes Received:
    54
    Trophy Points:
    232
    Wagon Garage:
    3
    Location:
    BC,canada
    thanx for the pics Ed(y)
     
  7. MikeT1961

    MikeT1961 Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2010
    Messages:
    5,782
    Likes Received:
    16
    Trophy Points:
    110
    Location:
    , Ontario, Canada
    Oh well, at least I'm keeping you car identification type busy!! :)

    I remember as a kid looking at the transport trucks full of crushed cars on the way to the smelter, and being able to identify all of them, by make, model and year! One of the ways I would pass time on a trip.
     

Share This Page