Belt line trim needed for Buick Hearse

Discussion in 'Cosmetic & Restoration' started by darkride, Feb 26, 2013.

  1. darkride

    darkride New Member

    Joined:
    Feb 26, 2013
    Messages:
    3
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    0
    Location:
    Vienna, OH
    I recently purchased a 1994 Sayers and Scovill Buick hearse. (Like a much modified Roadmaster) It is missing the black portion of the stainless beltline trim on the passenger front door and the driver's rear quarter panel. Does anyone know of a source for bulk replacement for the trim? (Every aftermarket source I've found so far has 1 3/8" black trim but it's round and not rectangular with rounded edges.
     
  2. Xenon

    Xenon Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Jan 26, 2011
    Messages:
    691
    Likes Received:
    21
    Trophy Points:
    76
    Location:
    Chicago
    Did you try:


    S&S Coach Company
    2550 Central Point Parkway
    Lima, OH 45804
    1-888-324-7895
     
  3. darkride

    darkride New Member

    Joined:
    Feb 26, 2013
    Messages:
    3
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    0
    Location:
    Vienna, OH
    They didn't bother to reply to my email. I hate it when people list emails/contact info but don't both to respond. It's not hard to say "I can't help you."
     
  4. 200OZ

    200OZ Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Nov 27, 2009
    Messages:
    264
    Likes Received:
    2
    Trophy Points:
    67
    Location:
    Farmington, New York
  5. darkride

    darkride New Member

    Joined:
    Feb 26, 2013
    Messages:
    3
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    0
    Location:
    Vienna, OH

Share This Page