Hi folks...my family always had wagons when I was a kid and have always had a hunkering to get one. After scouring a whole crap load of ads and meeting a buncha dead ends I finally found it on Craigslist... 1960 Chevy Parkwood Seemed to be almost fully restored/customized however...been finding out the guy who sold it to me left out a few "things" when he sold it to me. No biggie...it's my baby now and I'm doin her right. anywho...glad to be here!!!! DM
Glad you found the forums D-M. 1960 wagons are great. My Airstream is a 1960. Looking forward to seeing pictures of your wagon.
Thanks for the welcome!! here's a quick snap with my cellphone I took when I bought it... hope I do this right... DM
thanks again..this forums is so awesome and friendly!!! Well Fannie (and the rest) ...it is in need of alot of things to get done to it...so far I've had the suspension redone (tubular control arms all around...courtesy of Global West)..new airbags...Courtesy of Marshall Automotive..dude does awesome work! Next up is disk brakes! I wish I knew how to do most of this stuff to save myself a few bucks..but alas I'm just a computer nerd. Apart from the easy stuff, I can't dive into doing the "heavy stuff" to it...that's up to the pros!!!!! DM