moltimedia

Lincoln Continental Country Squire Shooting Brake

It is a one off, according to the owner it belonged to a Wayne Newton. Infamous in the Netherlands. It is supposed to has been driven around Las Vegas. It was offered on Ebay two years ago. Not sold. Nice body job, it looks like the rear of Ford LTD Country Squire was used. Sparewheel detail adds to professional way it was done.

Lincoln Continental Country Squire Shooting Brake
moltimedia, May 3, 2010
Owner:
"Barron Flanders"
Model:
1977 Lincoln Country Squire Shooting Brake
Year:
    • ctrysquire
      I think the rear came from a Torino ('72 - '76) or LTD II -- or comparable Mercury. The tailgate is definitely not from a '73 - '78 Country Squire; I'm pretty sure it's from a '70s mid-sized FoMoCo. The cargo area side window looks too long and low for a Panther chassis wagon -- the other FoMoCo wagon with a recessed tailgate handle. It could be from the '73 - '78 full size, but more likely the Torino/LTD II. It wouldn't be too hard a graft to meld the rear of one of these with the similar '77 - '79 Continental Mark IV.

Pretty cool, but I always find a plain tailgate on a wagon with woodgrain to be a bit jarring. Would simulated woodgrain on the simulated spare tire cover be too much?
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Concept/Custom/Miscellaneous Station Wagons
    Uploaded By:
    moltimedia
    Date:
    May 3, 2010
    View Count:
    Comment Count: